Zealous Swimwear was created with a dream to inspire young athletes to achieve the best they can. Based in Queensland, Australia they have developed their unique brand with a team of professional Australian athletes, designers and textile specialists.
With the aim to reflect passion, drive and will within their swim range. As a brand, Zealous aims to provide swim clothing that not only allows athletes to be themselves, but to also feel comfortable in what they wear. Seeking to capture the greatness and confidence with sports people around the world, by providing active swim suits that are durable, fashionable and 100% Australian owned!
How to care for your Zealous Swimwear.
Extend the life of your Zealous Swimwear by following this care guide and always read the care label inside your swimsuit before use. Following these simple steps, your Zealous Swimsuit should last up to 6 months during intense levels of training and about 12 months in low to moderate levels of training. It is your responsibility to take proper care of the garment, doing this will guarantee you get the most out of your new Zealous swimsuit.
- Rinse your swimming costume after each use, and always dry out of direct sunlight.
- Do not leave your suit rolled up in your towel
- Hand wash in warm soapy water frequently
- Do not soak, machine wash, tumble dry or iron
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces (pool edges, dive boards, clothing tags etc.
- Do not put your suit in direct contact with sun screen, fake tan, body lotion or any other chemicals as they may affect the fabric.
- Tie draw cords in bows only and avoid double knotting.